Dr. Chris Brady, Trusted Dental Expert
"Dr. Brady is a miracle worker. I had high blood pressure and was constantly tired. I had no idea a simple dental treatment could make me feel so much better."
— Thomas L.
Dr. Brady is a miracle worker. I had high blood pressure and was constantly tired. I had no idea a simple dental treatment could make me feel so much better.
— Ethel M.
2435 Research Parkway (Matrix Building) Suite #250
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
"I urge you, please do not let sleep apnea go untreated. It is extremely dangerous to your health."
—Dr. Chris Brady
Dangers of Untreated Sleep Apnea
High blood pressure
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
Stoppage of breathing during sleep (often only noticed by others)
Abrupt awakenings accompanied by shortness of breath
Awakening with a dry mouth or sore throat
Difficulty staying asleep
Excessive daytime sleepiness
When to see a doctor
"Consult a medical professional if you experience, or if your partner notices, the following:
- Snoring loud enough to disturb the sleep of others or yourself
- Shortness of breath, gasping for air or choking that awakens you from sleep
- Intermittent pauses in your breathing during sleep
- Excessive daytime drowsiness, which may cause you to fall asleep while you're working, watching television or even driving
Many people don't think of snoring as a sign of something potentially serious, and not everyone who has sleep apnea snores. But be sure to talk to your doctor if you experience loud snoring, especially snoring that's punctuated by periods of silence." —MayoClinic.org
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, contact us right away 719-260-9000.
Better Sleep = Better Life
There aren't many things you can do to improve your quality of life like better sleep. It doesn't matter how many hours of sleep you get if it is all low quality due to obstructed breathing. Treating sleep apnea has a myriad of benefits:
- Lower risk of heart attacks
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduce harmful inflammation
- Increase energy
- Lower risk of diabetes
- Reduce/Eliminate Snoring
- Less irritability
- Improve relationships
- Wake up feeling great
Dr. Chris Brady Offers Smart Dental Treatments to Improve Your Overall Health and Well-Being
The Easy Solution to Snoring
- FDA-Cleared Dental Appliance
- Gently Advances Your Jaw to Open Up Airways
- Far Less Invasive than Surgery or Forced Air Machines
- Custom Fit, Comfortable & Discreet
- High Quality with 3-Year Warranty
91% Report Improvement in Sleep Quality
Most Sleep Appliance Cost is Covered by Your Medical Insurance.